Forbes Middle East hosted Abdulmohsin Al Omran, Founder and CEO of The Family Office, to shed light on the global economic situation, the best investment strategies in volatile markets, and how the new digital platform of The Family Office provides exclusive private market opportunities. Below are highlights of the interview:
- The excessive liquidity injected into markets by the Federal Reserve and other central banks following the 2008 financial crisis led to a sharp economic decline.
- The spread of Covid-19 in 2020 hindered attempts to mitigate the economic decline and exacerbated the problem of excessive liquidity. The possibility of global recession increased with surging inflation and geopolitical tensions.
- Investors should plan for the long term by investing in the right asset classes at the right time.
- The global economic outlook remains uncertain, but The Family Office is committed to preserving and growing the wealth of clients over the years.
- The Family Office helps clients build diversified portfolios for the long term based on their risk appetite and liquidity needs. The partners with top international asset managers to provide exclusive private market opportunities that were previously limited to billionaires.
Watch the full interview above.