Forbes Middle East hosted Abdulmohsin Al Omran, Founder and CEO of The Family Office, to shed light on the investment philosophy of the company and the newly-released digital wealth management platform. Below are highlights of the interview:
- The Family Office has been safeguarding the legacies of the entrepreneurial families and individuals of the region and growing their hard-earned wealth for generations to come.
- The firm builds highly customized investment portfolios in exclusive private market opportunities, including private equity, private debt, real estate, and more.
- Al Omran highlighted that trust is at the center of the relationship with its clients, and that “trust is earned.”
- Investing heavily in technology and digitization, The Family Office plans to broaden its client base by extending the same level of service to billionaires and millionaires alike.
- In May 2022, The Family Office launched its end-to-end journey which allows investors to create a financial plan, assess their risk appetite, access international and exclusive private market opportunities in partnership with world-class asset, receive an asset allocation proposal then build and simulate a portfolio for 10 years, all within 10 minutes.
- Abdulmohsin Al Omran follows a success formula consisting of 4Cs: commitment, clients, culture, and cost.
Watch the full interview above.